Performance :: Can We Disable Sync Center Yet?


Ive searched for awhile now, and havent found an answer. According to the MS website, sync center cannot be turned off, and i dont understand why. Im on a quad core with 3gb ddr2, and 80% of the time, The other 20% of the time it starts up with WMP.

Please give us an update that will allow users who do not like this feature to turn it off.

View 3 Answers

Similar messages